Submersible pumps work underwater. It has a compact structure, light weight, and a long transmission shaft that does not pump water from a well. Therefore, submersible pumps are very suitable for rural well water irrigation.
Pay attention to the following points when using:
(1) Check if the seals at the pump's vent holes, water drain holes, oil drain holes, and cable joints are loose. If they are loose, they must be tightened.
(2) Use a 500 volt megger to check the insulation resistance, which should not be less than 0.5 megohms. If it is lower than this value, open the drain hole or vent hole for drying or sun drying.
(3) Check the cable and replace it if it is broken or broken to avoid leakage.
(4) Before starting, all circuits and switches should be checked to see if their wiring is correct and secure. Then, they should be rotated above the ground for 3-5 minutes (not too long to avoid damaging parts or burning the motor winding), and the direction of rotation of the motor should be checked. If there are no problems with the above, they can only be put into water for use.
(6) During operation, it is necessary to regularly observe the changes in water level in the well. The motor must not be exposed to the water surface or trapped in mud to avoid affecting the heat dissipation of the motor and burning the winding. The electric pump should be raised or lowered at any time as the water level in the well changes. If there is a decrease or interruption in water flow, the cause should be immediately identified or the pump should be shut down for inspection. The cable should not rub against the wellbore to prevent water from seeping into the motor along the cable core after the cable is worn out.
(7) New or replaced submersible pumps with integral sealing boxes should be checked for good sealing after 50 hours of use, and monthly thereafter. At the same time, the sealing of the shielding sleeve between the motor rotor and stator should be checked
Contact: Mr. Jackson Chen
Phone: +86 18574606855
Add: Shanhuxi Road Chuangfacheng Plaza Yongzhou City Hunan Province China, Yongzhou, Hunan, China