With the increasing use of hydraulic drilling rigs, today I would like to share with you the cleaning and maintenance of the drill pipes of hydraulic water well drilling rigs during operation? The hydraulic water well drilling rig adopts circulating mud drilling, and the cleaning and maintenance of the drill rod body is also very important.
Regular maintenance of the drill pipe can prevent and prevent premature wear of the drill pipe, while also helping to repair damaged parts of the drill pipe. Under normal operating conditions, the first inspection cycle of the drill pipe is 50 to 100 hours after the first operation of the drilling rig, and the fourth section of the drill pipe is inspected once to see if there are any wear, bending, fractures, etc; After working for 100-150 hours, inspect the second and third sections of the drill pipe. Under normal circumstances, the drill rods of hydraulic water well drilling rigs should be inspected after 250 to 300 hours of daily operation. After completing work every day, clean the sludge on the drill pipe and thoroughly clean the drill pipe before starting maintenance work.
There are four "not allowed" principles when maintaining hydraulic water well drilling rigs:
1. Drill rods and drill bits can only be used for drilling pile holes, and are not allowed to be used for soil transfer, transportation, or construction site leveling. Never immerse the drill bit in liquid concrete. The drilling operation can only begin when the drill bit contacts the bottom of the hole.
2. When drilling into sand or pebble layers, the drilling rig operator should pay special attention to not drilling too deep at once, otherwise it may cause hole wall shrinkage, leaving no gap between the drill barrel wall and the hole wall, causing the drill bit to be unable to rotate or lift, resulting in major accidents such as sticking the drill bit.
3. Select a suitable drill bit based on the geological environment. Choosing a drill bit that is suitable for geological requirements not only improves work efficiency, but also avoids major accidents such as burying and sticking the drill bit.
4. When using machine locked drill pipes, please be careful to observe the lifting of the outer section of the drill pipe when it is lifted out of the pile hole. If the outer section of the drill pipe is prematurely lifted out of the power head, it indicates that a certain section of the drill pipe has not been fully unlocked when retracted.
At this point, the following steps must be followed:
(1) Immediately stop the lifting action of the main winch to prevent the drill pipe from opening on its own during the lifting process. The unlocked section of the drill pipe may slide freely and cause a drop. The loss caused by dropping the drill pipe is very serious, and it is possible to scrap the entire drill pipe and pile hole.
(2) Slowly drop the drill pipe back into the bottom of the hole, reverse the drill pipe, confirm unlocking, and then lift the drill pipe out.
(3) To maintain the rotary drilling rig, the drill pipe should be removed after pouring soil for inspection.
(4) Open the drill pipe and thoroughly inspect and repair it.
During the drilling process, the drill pipe is very important, and friends with less experience are prone to situations such as sticking or breaking the drill pipe. The most direct impact is causing economic losses, and we remind everyone to regularly check and ensure during work.
Contact: Mr. Jackson Chen
Phone: +86 18574606855
Add: Shanhuxi Road Chuangfacheng Plaza Yongzhou City Hunan Province China, Yongzhou, Hunan, China